53 Arturo Donaggio st., Apt 2 Rome, Italy 00168
(+39) 366-957-1258| email@example.com
ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL Rome, Italy
Master of Political Marketing October 16, 2019-present
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN BULGARIA Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Journalism and Mass Communications, 2010-2014
Political Science and International Relations
PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH
April 30, 1992
OSCE Border Management Staff College (OSCE BMSC) Dushanbe, Tajikistan
December 2016 – September 2019
Public Information Assistant
· Produced Press Releases covering the OSCE BMSC events that were published on the BMSC and OSCE websites and local media;
· Managed Social Media account of the OSCE BMSC, including production of promotional messages, calls for application and news items;
· Developed a concept for a new OSCE BMSC website, including: visual layout of all website pages, website structure, concept for the forum, statistics and library sections;
· In cooperation with a graphic designer, developed a new visual identity for the College, including course catalogue, brochure, diploma and diploma supplement.
Event organization, reporting and education:
· Organized 6 one-day conferences, covering current and emerging transnational threats, including identifying specific topics for discussion, preparing concept notes, compiling event agenda, collaborating with keynote speakers on their input, moderating the event and reporting;
· Compiled event, monitoring and evaluation, quarterly and interview reports distributed to donors, OSCE participating states, course participants and alumni;
· Recruited OSCE BMSC event participants, evaluating candidates based on written tests and phone interviews;
· Supervised 6 Group Research Projects within the OSCE Border Management Staff Course, through delivering training sessions on Basic Research Methodologies, reviewing and revising submitted Research Paper Outlines, supervising participants’ work on the project.
International Customer Care Solutions LTD Sofia, Bulgaria
Fall 2014-Spring 2016
Customer Relations Specialist
· Over the course of 1.5 years worked with over 1000 clients, received a bonus for implacable performance that was only awarded to the top 5 percent of Customer Relations Specialists.
· Facilitated trade execution between Forex & CFD clients and the Dealing Desk.
· Trained over 500 clients on how to use the trading platform, including but not limited to buying/selling Forex and CFD assets, navigating the platform and using a variety of trading indicators.
· Improved company’s client loyalty and lowered churn by resolving more than 200 customer escalations and providing advice on better trading practices.
· Translated key legal documents including compliance policy, customer complain reports from English to Russian and vice versa.
· Monitored the quality of work of the sales department by attending their customer calls and reporting on their techniques, compliance with international laws, trading best practices and the company’s regulations.
· Presented the sales monitoring reports to the company’s management, reported on malpractices.
Translation and Development of Marketing Materials:
· Assisted with development of marketing and promotional materials (digital posters, email templates) that were distributed to thousands of clients.
WORLD BANK (Public Finance Management Modernization Project) Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Summer 2011, Summer 2013
· Translated, proofread and edited manuals on public finance management and project management that were used to draft manuals for public finance management across multiple ministries.
· Worked with international consultants as an interpreter from English to Russian and vice versa.
· Compiled a portfolio of consultant CVs in Russian language (consulting on Public Finance Management and Accounting)
Technical skills: MS Office, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft Excel, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Audacity, Bertelsmann Data Science Challenge
Languages: Russian: native language, English: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)